Friday, January 15, 2010

Red Carpet Looks

Sigh. Life has been so busy this week, I've not even had the chance to think about a blog update. So, I gave my brain a break from work today and played around checking out some red carpet looks that I have been a fan of recently. These are in no particular order.

Dakota Fanning. I've never thought she was a remarkably attractive girl. But she rocked it at the New Moon premiere this year. Love the dress, love the shoes, love the simple hair and eye makeup.

Gawd. To be Carrie Underwood (but not to sing country music - not a fan). She is flawless. Great skin, great teeth, great hair, great legs, great style. To put it simply, I love her.

Moving on...is there a word to describe the ubersexiness that is Eva Mendes? I can't think of one. She exudes sex appeal, confidence and class.


Um, gorgeous. And my husband's favorite - Kate Beckinsale:


And finally, I'll leave you with one of my favorite girls....Sienna Miller:

No comments:

Post a Comment