Sunday, January 17, 2010

LOVE the Golden Globes!

And awards season in general, really. I will be blogging my favorites tomorrow. So far, I've seen some people that look fab, and of course, some that are downright hideous.

As for me, I had a great weekend, and I had one of those nights where I just loved my outfit. I get so happy when I am able to mix items I've had forever, with some things I just bought. My whole theory is "buy enough....something will match." Actually, it's every woman in my family's motto. You'd understand if you knew us.

But, here's my 'fit from this weekend. And excuse my dressed down hubby. And the fact that the picture was taken looking up at us. My thighs look huge. Not flattering.


Skinny jeans from American Eagle - $39.50 for jeans? Yes, please. Flat boots from DSW (see a few blog entries below), belt from Express about 3 years ago, bulk sweater/cardi from French Connection about five years ago, and gold sequined cami from American Eagle, this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment