Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My thoughts...

On the Golden Globes. Let me start with the women I am so over: Nicole Kidman. You are too pulled, too tight and too pale. Your skin should not blend in to your dress. A little color wouldn't kill you. Halle Berry. I get it, you have great cleavage. Stop showing it to me in such an obvious way. Fergie. Where do I start? I love me some BEPs. But Fergie - you're a hot mess. You look like a tranny. Lighten that hair a little. Jennifer Garner. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bo-ring.

So, on to those I did like.

1. Diana Agron. Apparently this chick is on Glee. I don't watch the show, so I don't know. But, she's gorgeous. Great hair, great make up, great dress.

2. Courtney Cox - loved her hair and make up. I'm not a huge fan of black dresses, but hers was...eh. Nice. I like that it was by Victoria Beckham...that was pretty cool.


3. Sophia Vergara. She is hotttttt. I first saw her on Dirty Sexy Money (a show I am still mourning the loss of) and now I watch her on Modern Family. I loved the color of her Carolina Herrara dress.

4. Reese Witherspoon. Enough said. My god, she's always been adorable, but she has really come in to her own since she kicked Ryan Phillipe to the curb. Love her!

5. Jennifer Aniston. Are you familiar with the Kings of Leon song Sex On Fire? This is what played in my head as she came out on stage. Her notoriously beautiful hair was great, she played it conservative (as per usual) in black....but the slit up to there? AH-mazing. Eat your heart out, Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, John Mayer....and any other man that has scorned her.


6. Samantha Harris. I love bright colors - it's just part of who I am. So natch, I loved this orange dress. I did not, however, love the orange face Samantha Harris sported to match her dress. Too much spray tan is most definitely a bad thing.

7. Zoe Saldana. My favorite of the night. This dress could have gone so wrong...but it was soooo right. Perfect color to compliment her skin. The perfect amount of texture. It laid just perfectly on her body...I love it. All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment