So, on to those I did like.
1. Diana Agron. Apparently this chick is on Glee. I don't watch the show, so I don't know. But, she's gorgeous. Great hair, great make up, great dress.
3. Sophia Vergara. She is hotttttt. I first saw her on Dirty Sexy Money (a show I am still mourning the loss of) and now I watch her on Modern Family. I loved the color of her Carolina Herrara dress.
4. Reese Witherspoon. Enough said. My god, she's always been adorable, but she has really come in to her own since she kicked Ryan Phillipe to the curb. Love her!
5. Jennifer Aniston. Are you familiar with the Kings of Leon song Sex On Fire? This is what played in my head as she came out on stage. Her notoriously beautiful hair was great, she played it conservative (as per usual) in black....but the slit up to there? AH-mazing. Eat your heart out, Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, John Mayer....and any other man that has scorned her.
6. Samantha Harris. I love bright colors - it's just part of who I am. So natch, I loved this orange dress. I did not, however, love the orange face Samantha Harris sported to match her dress. Too much spray tan is most definitely a bad thing.