Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

And a winter storm is fast approaching. Which would be fine if I didn't have a road trip planned for this weekend. Coincidentally, and this is just my luck, it's supposed to be worse the further south you go. What? That's never the case. And cancelling is not an option. I have friends flying in from Jersey and Boston to meet me in Nashvegas for a girl's weekend. So here's hoping the Jeepster can handle a little snow and the girl's have no delays.

Despite the storm, I am so ready for Spring. My hair is getting blonder (not from sunlight, but from a bottle) and I'm headed to Mexico at the end of February - I'm ready for warm weather. And Spring fashion. I just got an email from ShopStyle today about nudes in for Spring - which I love.

Personally, I'm a fan of these Jimmy Choos:


The other Spring trend I am loving? FEATHERS. Since I live in the city that hosts the Kentucky Derby...I love all things feathers. Especially when it comes to hats. The more, the better. They're fun. Like this fun little number from Jason Wu:

LOVE this skirt by ADAM:


The "school" look is in - but not a la Britney's Baby, One More Time.

Like the sock/shoe combo here seen at Alexandre Herchcovitch:



That's all from me...I'm off to brave a storm. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment