Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack! Day 15.

Hello! I'm back! Not 100% but I did get my cast off and now I just have to wear a very ugly black splint. Here's a horrendous photo of me from this weekend with the dogs - you can see my big cast/ace bandage:














Anyway, on to Day 15 - my dream house. Well....I have it. When we found this house, I told Kyle it was my dream house, and it became ours:

















Complete with the pool we just finished in May:


































These photos aren't too recent because we now have beautiful cushions from frontgate and our entire yard is in bloom, but you get the idea. It's gorgeous and I just love being at home. I have found dream bathrooms that I love....if you know me well, you know I love to read and I adore reading in a huge bubble bath to relax and wind down for the day. Here are just a few that I've found (and in all honesty - my master bath is pretty amazing...but I just love these, too):




















































1 comment:

  1. How did you break your arm?I hope your arm has healed tottally and you dont have any pain

    ReplyDelete