Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 20 - a hobby of mine

Okay - a hobby is defined as an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation. So, I would say that the invitation design is my hobby - because I kind of feel like it is and it's not my main occupation - but I've talked about that ad nauseum the past few posts, so I'm going with working out.

I work out almost everyday and I don't feel complete if I haven't done so. I'm also a part-time personal trainer (yes, I sort of have three jobs) which I LOVE. I run a women's only fitness boot camp three days a week but I really enjoy working out in my own time, as well. I am borderline obsessed with fitness which is funny because I have such a sweet tooth.

But nothing makes my day better than pounding on the pavement, or a great spin class or an hour on the elliptical followed by strength training. My body has changed drastically over the past few years due to my love for the gym, and I love it. I definitely fluctuate at times, but I'm happiest living a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment