Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 22: A website

I'm totally trying to make up for lost time full of surgery, a gimpy hand/wrist and preparing for this weekend's Bourbon Ball.

So, a website. Well...I'm on websites all the time. It's pretty much what I do best. My favorite website is technically a blog.

Cupcakes and Cashmere is borderline amazing. The blog author, Emily, is a doll and has the best fashion, as well as a pretty amazing life, I might add. She not only blogs about fashion, but also fashion, travel and sometimes just life in general. She's a great photographer - and includes multiple photos with every post. I follow her religiously...and you should, too.

The following photos have all been taken directly from Emily's blog and are property of Cupcakes and Cashmere.

No comments:

Post a Comment