Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 2 - Favorite Movie...and, go!

Simply put, this is too hard. I have so many favorite movies. Favorite comedies, favorite stupid movies, favorite dramas...how does one ever actually really REALLY have a favorite anything? There are a few that I will stop and watch, no matter what, if I find them on:
1. Fried Green Tomatoes. L-O-V-E.
2. Love, Actually
3. Old School
4. Wedding Crashers
5. Juno - one of the best!
6. Boondock Saints
7. The Princess Bride
8. Reality Bites
9. Steel Magnolias
10. Elf
11. Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion (a few brain cells die each time I watch this)

Clearly, I only watch movies to be entertained. I do not want to have to think or figure anything out (hello, Vanilla Sky...). Movies are my entertainment, my break from everyday. My husband laughs because literally every preview we see on tv is quickly followed by the words, "ooh, I wanna see that" out of my mouth. I just saw The Switch last weekend and although it bombed, I absolutely loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only one who only likes movies that are just entertaining and not making you think. I work all day using my brain, when I go to movies, I don't wanna use it!

    ReplyDelete