Monday, June 21, 2010

The Biel Deal

Jessica Biel has never been one of my favorite actresses. Actually, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything she's been in, honestly. She also never stuck out as a fashionista to me, or someone I paid attention to...until now. Sure, she dates Justin Timberlake. I could take him or leave him. And she has a bangin' body - always has. As a personal trainer, I definitely noticed that.

But lately, Biel has impressed me with her fashion choices. She's really come in to her own, and is so...glam. And gorgeous. And has such an air of confidence about her. The woman climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, for crying out loud! I'm not the only one who has noticed - the ladies over at Who What Wear Daily have noticed, too, per their e-mail today.























Whether she is rocking a white dress with black lace by Emilio Pucci or a black and white Giambatista Valli dress, she looks AH-mazing and event-appropriate (The A-Team premiere for the former, MTV VMAs in the latter). Her hair looks amazing in every shot and her choice of romantic colors and clothing accentuates her beauty. I'm a huge fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment