Friday, December 18, 2009

I never think that people die. They just go to department stores.

And there you have it. That's the genious of Andy Warhol. Welcome to my blog.


As an art history major in college, I certainly have my favorite artists. Andy Warhol ranks in my top three. I think he was awesome, not just because his art was revolutionary - but I think he was a genius. If he were alive today, he is the sort of quirky, march to the beat of your own drummer individual I would befriend in a heartbeat.


I moved in to my first home in August. Not the first home I've ever lived in - I lived with my husband in his house when we were dating...but we bought our first home together in August. And it's my dream house - literally. Merging two individuals styles can be interesting. I'm very artsy and my husband is....not. I found this at Z Gallerie, and am purchasing for one of the guest bathrooms upstairs:

Another reason that I love Andy Warhol. And it's just a little piece of me in this monstrosity of a house.






No comments:

Post a Comment