Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All that is gold does not glitter...

Except during the holidays! I love dressing up (obvs) and that includes sequins. Miley Cyrus - yes, Miley Cyrus - teamed up with Max Azria to design an inexpensive line of clothing for WalMart. And I have to say....I like it. Well, some of it. Most of it is very tween, so naturally, being 28 - it is not my taste. I don't go to WalMart. Ever. But I made the trip for this:

The best part? It was $10. Seriously! I also purchased an awesome so-dark-it's-almost-black denim flounce skirt. Purple is my favorite color, hands down, and I just purchased these rockin' Brain Atwood booties that I think would look great with this top:


i'm also loving this top from bebe, $79, featured in this months Lucky:
If a sequin top is too much for you, you can opt for a beautiful necklace - like any of these from Anthropogie (my latest obsession for jewelry):

No comments:

Post a Comment